Creative Kids Story Stones and Hanging Mobile Kit
The Life of Colour Creative Kids Voucher kits were created in collaboration with a NSW early learning educator. Each of them comes with a fun activity sheet that will teach the kids new skills. The art supplies can be later reused for more educational creative fun!
We are on standby to help you and your children with any additional questions they have related to their kits.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Start making art on wood slices and then continue having fun on rocks, cardboard, canvas and all the surfaces in your home!
Special discount to be used with Creative Kids Voucher (NSW)
About our paint pens
- 🖌 Our paint pens are highly pigmented water-based art pens filled with acrylic paint, for use on any surface
- ⭐️ Multi-purpose. Enjoy creating art projects on virtually any surface: fabric, textile, canvas, metal, pottery, treated wood, plastic, stone, terra-cotta, polymer clay, rock & more. Resistant to water, fading, and abrasion
- 🦋 Child Friendly! They are non toxic, odourless and safe for all ages
- 👩🎨 Our paint pens are silk-matt, quick-drying and have an incredible opacity
- 🎨 Get outdoors and be adventurous. Take them on holiday and get creative. Perfect for rock painting (please see our Rock Painting guide here)
- 🌈 Playful art tools. Both kids and adults will have hours of fun making art on any surface. Add colour to anything with Life of Colour Paint Pens!
About our wood slices
- Our Wood Circles are made of natural pine wood with bark edges
- Each slice is sanded and polished to make the surface smooth and safe for painting, drawing or writing
- There are 24 pcs in each package; 7-7.5cm diameter and 5mm thick
- Each slice has a small hole for hanging and display, and package includes natural jute twine to help hang your creations
- The wood slices are ideal for any art or DIY project, including painting with paint pens, making coasters, Christmas tree ornaments, holiday decorations, wedding decorations, etc.
- A perfect companion to our acrylic paint pens and an easy alternative to rocks