Earth Colours Paint Pens 1.5mm Fine Tip
Due to the high volume of questions, please note:
Your Creative Kids $100 voucher is only valid for purchase of our Creative Kids kits, which come with an activity plan in accordance with Creative NSW that are designed for your children to complete at home in their own time.
You can't use your Creative Voucher to purchase other products or cover part of the price of bundles.
We are on standby to help you and your children with any additional questions they have related to their kits. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 🖌 Our paint pens are highly pigmented water-based art pens filled with acrylic paint, for use on any surface
- ⭐️ Multi-purpose. Enjoy creating art projects on virtually any surface: fabric, textile, canvas, metal, pottery, treated wood, plastic, stone, terra-cotta, polymer clay, rock & more. Resistant to water, fading, and abrasion
- 🦄 Medium Tip. The 3mm nibs are perfect for filling in large areas as well as small surfaces
- 🦋 Child Friendly! They are non toxic, odourless and safe for all ages
- 👩🎨 Our paint pens are silk-matt, quick-drying and have an incredible opacity
- 🎨 Get outdoors and be adventurous. Take them on holiday and get creative. Perfect for rock painting (please see our Rock Painting guide here)
- 🌈 Playful art tools. Both kids and adults will have hours of fun making art on any surface. Add colour to anything with Life of Colour Paint Pens!
More Important Info
Pens are waterproof when dry. Will bond permanently to wood, clay pots, posterboard, plaster and other porous materials. Can be removed from non-porous materials with an ammonia-based cleaner.
Glass porcelain and ceramic products that will be washed frequently should be baked in a home over for 30-60 minutes on 150-180 Celsius in order to seal the design. Not dishwasher safe