- 🖌 Our metallic paint pens are highly pigmented water-based art pens filled with shimmering, shining metallic acrylic paint, for use on any surface. Incredible on dark or black surfaces! See how the colours shine like jewels. Find the best inspiration and Metallic paint pens tutorial on our blog!
- ⭐️ Multi-purpose. Enjoy creating art projects on virtually any surface: paper, fabric, textile, canvas, metal, pottery, treated wood, plastic, stone, terra-cotta, polymer clay, rock & more. Resistant to water, fading, and abrasion
- 🦄 Medium Tip. The 1mm nibs are perfect for small surfaces and details
- 🦋 Child Friendly! They are non toxic, odourless, acid-free and safe for all ages
- 🍭 12 metallic and shining colours including metallic gold, metallic silver, metallic bronze, metallic copper, metallic grey, metallic white, metallic red, metallic blue, metallic teal, metallic magenta, metallic purple, metallic green
- 👩🎨 Our metallic paint pens are silk-glossy, quick-drying and have an incredibly shiny opacity
- 🎨 Get outdoors and be adventurous. Take them on holiday and get creative. Perfect for rock painting (please see our Rock Painting guide here). You won't find these metallic colours anywhere else!
- 🌈 Playful art tools. Both kids and adults will have hours of fun making art on any surface. Add shining metallic colour to anything with Life of Colour Metallic Paint Pens!
More Important Info
Pens are waterproof when dry.
Will bond permanently to wood, clay pots, posterboard, plaster and other porous materials. Can be removed from non-porous materials with an ammonia-based cleaner
Not dishwasher safe
Glass porcelain and ceramic products that will be washed frequently should be baked in a home over for 30-60 minutes on 150-180 Celsius in order to seal the design